Austen House - Southampton Student Accommodation
Austen House is our brand new student residence in Southampton’s city centre. Whether you’re an undergraduate or a postgraduate, we’ve got a room option that will suit you down to the ground (more about that below).
The Southampton Solent University campus is just a 10-minute stroll from our complex, and University of Southampton is a quick bus ride away. Whichever one you’re studying at, Austen House puts you within easy reach.
Extra-curricular fun is right on your doorstep too. The enormous West Quay shopping centre is within walking distance, there are countless great bars and restaurants dotted around the vicinity, and the city’s parks (Palmerston, Houndwell and Hoglands) are a stone’s throw away.
Anyway, here’s some info about Austen House itself.
First of all, you might like to know that Austen House has loads of social spaces. Nine to be exact:
- Cinema Room | Black out room, projector and squashy seating, what more could you need?
- Reading Room | Looking for somewhere quiet to relax? Our tranquil reading room will be just what you need.
- Gaming Room | With 8 screens, controllers and gaming chairs, the only question is GTA or FIFA?
- Art Room | Work benches, easels and cutting desks give you a space to be creative and collaborative.
- Music Room | Lots of space for electric instruments and a mixing desk make this the perfect space to jam.
- Photography Room | Lights, backdrops and plenty of space. Get your Rankin on.
- Study Room | Don’t fancy lugging your books in to the library? The study room is a perfect alternative.
- Common Room | Complete with pool table, TV, and plenty of comfy seating.
- Bar Area| BYOD (drinks!) this space if for you to chill and relax with old friends or new ones!
Your Room Options
- An ensuite room in a 4- or 5-bed shared flat – ideal if you want to socialise a lot and make new friends right away
- A standard room in a 2-bed apartment, which would be perfect for sharing with a friend, or if you’d prefer a more chilled-out atmosphere
- A studio, which you’ll have all to yourself!
You’ll get a double bed no matter which option you choose, so you can always get a good night’s rest when you need it (before an exam, after a night out, or whenever). Plus, you'll get a desk, storage space and all your light and heating controls in your headboard (amazing for when you just don't want to get out of bed!)
Included in Your Rent
We take care of virtually everything for you, so you can move in and start enjoying the good life right from the off. Here’s what your rent covers:
- Your water, gas and electricity
- High-speed broadband and Wi-Fi
- Your heating (which is a lifesaver in a coastal city like this!)
- Contents insurance
- 24-hour security
- Access to the on-site laundry facilities (super-convenient)
- Maintenance service
- Post and parcel service
Student Life at Austen House
We haven't even mentioned the best bit about Austen House yet! The team! Jan, Ben & Alicia are there to help you settle into Southampton life. We put on regular events for our students like games nights, quiz nights, movie nights and parties. From free tea and coffee to keep you warm on the way to uni, to an on-site maintenance team to make sure everything’s as it should be in your room. We've got you covered. Life at Austen House couldn't be easier!
Arrange a Viewing
If you’d like to come and have a look at Austen House, please do so – we can arrange a viewing for a day and time that suits you.
Take a look through our website, and if you want to get in touch, just email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
|4 Bedroom Apartments|
|5 Bedroom Apartments|
|3/4 or Double Beds|
|24 Hour CCTV|
Vincent Place Southampton is a fantastic new Student accommodation building in the heart of the city centre. Spread over 10 floors with fantastic facilities to cater for all a student needs including all-inclusive unlimited internet up to 2...
Crescent Place - Southampton Student Accommodation If you’re studying in Southampton, we’ve got a fantastic student residence that you’ll love! Located slap-bang in the middle of the city, it puts you right in the middle of all the fun....
|Minimum Rental Period||43 weeks|
|Summer Lets Available||No|
Back of the Walls, Southamptom
Southampton - SO14 3LS, United Kingdom
02380 181 085Enquire now Visit Website
Share this page on:
By registering with our website you will benefit from email updates specific to the preferences you provide. We will send you specific information and services tailored to your study abroad tripLog in with Facebook
Please take a few seconds to give us a few pieces of info so that we can help you more with your study abroad experience. Many Thanks!×
Looking for student accommodation?