I own an AWESOME self-catering houseshare in Cape Town on the slopes of Table Mountain overlooking breath-taking views of the city, mountains & sea and have one room that I rent out to young international professional business men & women - AND- international students only.
See details =
On arrival, I will direct you to your fully-furnished double bedroom to drop off your luggage. Thereafter, I will show you around my awesome houseshare and hand you the relevant keys to your room and front door of the house.
You are also welcome to =
* enjoy your own-made breakfast or sundowner drinks on the top balcony overlooking awesome uninterrupted views of Cape Town;
* soak up the Capetonian sun around the small rock splash pool;
* connect with your friends, business partners and/or family via my uncapped wifi;
* indulge in a drink or 2 around the 'horseshoe-shaped' bar near one of the undercover braai areas;
* get together for a braai/barbecue at the poolside entertainment area with plenty of seating;
* there is a piano, if you wish to play anytime;
* sit around the small rock splash pool in the garden area;
* 'plug-in' and listen to your music on your own laptop in both these entertainment areas;
* use the off-street parking around the perimeter of this corner house;
* take a 5min walk to the local supermarket, hairdresser, laundromat, a health & aromatherapy centre, a fitness centre, a library, restaurants, bistros, pubs & public transport;
* spend many a morning or afternoon, strolling along the mountainside or if you are a keen cyclist, there are many mountain bikers that use the designated paths;
* click on the website :: www.capetownmagazine.com to show you up-to-the-minute news of what to do or what to see while you are visiting beautiful Cape Town;
This accommodation is cozy, comfy & super central to all your heart desires.
If you wish, I have a car that is available to rent. It is a small automatic Renault Clio - in mint condition! :)
Share this page on:
By registering with our website you will benefit from email updates specific to the preferences you provide. We will send you specific information and services tailored to your study abroad tripLog in with Facebook
Please take a few seconds to give us a few pieces of info so that we can help you more with your study abroad experience. Many Thanks!×
Looking for student accommodation?